In spirit, the standard is intended to encourage prudent practices when managing the property of others. Those involved, however, are often uncertain if they are truly in compliance with their obligations as fiduciaries.
The FMI Fiduciary Compliance Assessment can identify areas for improvement in an organization’s investment process. Our ISO- inspired methodology, developed by the Center for Fiduciary Studies, was designed to create or optimize an investment process that conforms to the fiduciary standard of care. In today’s litigious business environment, satisfying your fiduciary responsibilities is paramount to reducing liability. We believe that a sound investment process inspires trust and promotes an environment of fiduciary excellence that stakeholders appreciate and that regulators have come to expect.
Ideal candidates for The FMI Fiduciary Compliance Assessment include:
- Retirement plan sponsors, trustees or investment committees
- Those responsible for managing the assets of an endowment or foundation
- Contact us today and let our team of Accredited Investment Fiduciary Analyst® designees go to work for you.
- Improve fiduciary compliance
- Implement or improve upon an investment process
- Reduce liability
- Exceed stakeholder expectations